Book Blog Follow Friday June 30

Happy Friday, Everyone!!

So sorry for the lack of posts this week, I've been moving to a new place!! It's been a lot of work, and there's still a lot to do this weekend!! Hopefully we'll be all settled in by next week and I'll have plenty of time to read and blog!!

As for today, it's time for another Book Blog Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee.com!! I've found so many awesome new blogs to read by participating in this fun event! Check it out by clicking the pic!!




If you're visiting for the first time, I'd love to hear from you, so please leave a comment and say hi!! :)

Don't forget it's the last day to enter the contest to win 6 RITA nominated books!! The contest ends tonight at midnight!!

3 sets of 6 RITA nominated books!!

10 comments

  1. Hello! Found you through FF. I'm a new follower. The design of your site is beautiful, and I love your blog in general.

    Happy Friday!

    Lily
    http://afterthefallyalit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I found your blog through follow friday! It looks like you have some great reviews, contests, and posts so i'm glad that I found you!

    -Bailey from IB Book Blogging
    http://baileysbookreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just blog hopping by! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday Carrie - you should have gone Wednesday night! You would have been in heaven!
    Row upon row of historical romances....lol
    It was a lot of fun and I spent waaay to much money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,

    Just popping by via Follow Friday. New follower of course. Love how your blog looks.

    Greenabsinthia
    www.greenabsinthiabookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moving! I can relate to that. Did you move very far? I'm still buried under boxes - it feels like I'll never get finished. Most of what is left is my books. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popped in to say hi and let you know that you have an award over at my blog kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com I feel for you girl with the moving thing. Try to have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hoppin' over my way and following me. I'm now following you as well (Wonder Woman pic).

    Have a good weekend!

    Jinky @booksthattugtheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carrie! Hope you enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!
    I´m hopping by from the blog hop!So glad I´ve found your blog, I´m definetly following you now!

    have a great weekend!

    Christine

    http://readingonthedarkside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!